Early registration *
September, 2017 – June 29, 2018
First cancellation deadline (75% refund)
June 29, 2018
Late registration *
June 30-August 13, 2018
Second cancellation deadline (25% refund)
August 13, 2018
Onsite registration *
September 2-5, 2018
* Payments must be received before the deadline.
How to register?
The online registration system is open now. Please follow the links below to register online:
What is covered in the registration fee?
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition
- Admission to opening ceremony
- Electronic abstract book and electronic final program (there will be no printed final program)
- Coffee/tea during breaks from Monday, September 3 to Wednesday, September 5
Further information about registration fees please see here.
Lunch Bags are not included in the registration fee and need to be pre-ordered during online-registration.
Please find further information here.
Once the online registration is open, the following applies.
Bank transfer to the congress account. Payments should be made without charges to the beneficiary. Any bank charges will be collected on site. Clearly state the participant's name(s), matching with the name(s) on the registration form.
Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard
The reduced registration fee is only applicable, if it has been paid to the congress account within the according deadlines. Registering without performing an actual payment will automatically set your balance to the fee applicable onsite.
Cancellation and refunds
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by email or fax to the congress office. Registration fees may be refunded as follows:
Written cancellation received:
- before June 29, 2018: 75% refund
- between June 30 and August 13, 2018: 25% refund
- after August 13, 2018: no refund
The date of receipt of the email or fax ID will be the basis for considering refunds. Please state your bank details (IBAN, BIC) on your written cancellation. Refunds will be made after the congress.