Business & Ancillary Meetings
ECI 2018 is the best place to get in touch with the immunology community. A certain number of meeting rooms are designated for your General Assembly, committee meetings, business or working group meetings.
Business or ancillary meetings are considered being "closed", non-commercial meetings limited to a group of people, e.g. board/committee/working group with up to 30-40 attendees (limited by room size).
|Room name||max. capacity set-up u-shape||max. capacity set-up theatre style|
|Meeting room 1 (G108)||14 PAX||n/a|
|Meeting room 2 (G101)||16 PAX||n/a|
|Meeting room 3 (D201)||22 PAX||n/a|
|Meeting room 4 (G110)||n/a||32 PAX|
|Meeting room 5 (G109)||n/a||88 PAX|
|Meeting room 6 (D202)||n/a||98 PAX|
How to apply for a slot?
ECI 2018 has reserved a small number of rooms, which can be offered free. Please note that available time-slots are limited and handled on a first-come first-served basis.
Please submit your room inquiries to the conference organizer to email@example.com including the following Information:
- Preferred date
- Preferred timeslot
- Preferred meeting room
- Number of expected participants
- Access criteria (closed - per invitation only, open to members of the respective society only, or open to all participants of the ECI congress)
1. Rooms include only basic technical equipment (screen, projector but NO laptop)
2. The rooms are only available during conference hours
3. Meeting rooms will be allocated according to the number of attendees/seating arrangement and availability
4. Catering or additional AV Equipment is not included and can be booked at cost
5. All participants of your meeting must be registered delegates of ECI 2018
6. All meetings will be listed on the ECI 2018 homepage, your logo and/ or links to your website can be added if required
Please note the booking deadline for meeting rooms will be June 29, 2018.